Scholarships – University of Canberra – AUD $ 20,000
University of Canberra International Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) Scholarship
|$20,000||No Application Necessary — Automated Offers|
The University of Canberra is offering merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to UC Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) 344JA for semester 2 2017 and 2018.
Number of Scholarships: Dependent on annual funding
- Be an international student applying for a UC Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours).
- Current UCC and UC students and those from UC articulation partner institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Have an ATAR equivalent rank of 80 from their previous qualifications.
- All applicants must provide an IELTS or other acceptable form of English testing, at a minimum level of 5.5 (overall score in the academic version of the test).
- Preference will be given to applicants who meet direct entry requirements to the degree.
- Bruce campus only.
How to Apply:
No application is required for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be awarded the scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis, as the number is limited. Selected applicants will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship. Applicants must accept the scholarship at the same time as accepting their offer to the University.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship in each semester (maximum 8 semesters from commencement).
- The scholarship must commence in the semester it is awarded. It is not possible to defer the scholarship offer.
- The scholarship is not transferable across courses and only applies to the offer for which the scholarship is awarded.
- In the instance where the student has been offered more than one UC administered scholarship, only the scholarship of greater value will be applied.
- Must maintain full time enrolment during the four years of study.
- Must maintain a credit average (GPA 5 out of a 7 point scale). Students who do not maintain a credit average will have their scholarship withdrawn.