Admission Procedure :
The main intake offered by all Universities is September / October few universities offer Jan / Feb intake also.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum score of 7.0 for Postgraduate and 6.5 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (Internet Based Test) for Postgraduate and 80 (Internet Based Test) for Undergraduate Studies.
- Exemption is possible if student has scored above 70% in English language in the X and XII std.(English Medium) & if medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.
Entry Requirements / Eligibility Undergraduate
- 65% and above for humanities in XIIth.
- 70 – 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engg in Std. XII / Diploma.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience. (Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%)
- Completed / will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
- 60 % and above in 1st degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses. Some universities may even accept student at 55% and above in the 1st degree GMAT scores ranging in between 600-700 by many Universities for Management Programs (if required).
- Full time work experience of at least 2-4 years after 1st degree required by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same may vary from University to University.
- All MBA accredited universities require a minimum of 3 years above work experience and an age criteria of 25 years plus as a minimum age requirement.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Std X, XII, and all the 3 /4 / 5 years of the Bachelors degree. GES counselors can attest these for you, on sighting the originals.
- At least, 2 Academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently. Once reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself.
- If you have work experience then at least one work recommendation from the employer who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- Photocopied score reports of GMAT / IETLS / TOEFL if available / required.
- Portfolio (in case of Students applying for art and design courses & Architecture programs).
- Others (Certificates / achievements at the State and National Level and extra curricular activities).
Contact your local GES counselor for details about the admission procedure.